Eric An advises clients in connection with a variety of matters, including formation and governance, mergers and acquisitions and private equity investments. He also has experience advising a sovereign client in connection with its capital markets offerings. Mr. An received his JD from New York University School of Law, where he served as Books Annotation Editor for the Journal of International Law and Politics.
- Physician practices in sale transactions and entry into practice management arrangements with portfolio companies of private equity buyers.
- First American International Corp., parent of First American International Bank, in its merger with RBB Bancorp, parent of Royal Business Bank, for $117 million.
- Union Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition company, in its combination with Bioceres, Inc., a Latin American agricultural biotech company and subsidiary of Bioceres S.A., named Private Equity Deal of the Year for 2019 by Latin Lawyer.
- Castle Harlan, Inc. in its purchase of production equipment manufacturing assets from Exterran Corporation.
- The Republic of Turkey in multiple capital markets transactions including SEC registered and Sukuk structured offerings, valued in excess of $20 billion.
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2017
- BS, Finance, Operations Management, Boston College, 2014
- New York