Eric An advises clients on a broad range of corporate matters, including corporate formation and governance, mergers and acquisitions, public and private offerings and SEC reporting and compliance.
Mr. An received his JD from New York University School of Law, where he served as Books Annotation Editor for the Journal of International Law and Politics.
- Wheels Up Partners Holdings LLC, the private aviation company, in its combination with Aspirational Consumer Lifestyle Corp., a special purpose acquisition company, at an enterprise value of $2.1 billion.
- CuriosityStream, the first streaming media company devoted to factual entertainment, in its combination with Software Acquisition Group, Inc., a special purpose acquisition company, at an equity valuation of $512 million.
- Harbour Point Capital, a healthcare services-focused private equity firm, on the merger of its portfolio company Insight Telepsychiatry, a leading national telepsychiatry services provider, with telehealth and telepsychiatry provider Regroup Therapy.
- Private equity fund DC Capital Partners and its portfolio companies in numerous acquisition and sale transactions.
- Flushing Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: FFIC) in its acquisition of Empire National Bank.
- Numerous physician practices and ambulatory surgery centers (including in California, Florida, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas) in sale transactions and entry into practice management arrangements with portfolio companies of private equity buyers.
- First American International Corp., parent of First American International Bank, in its merger with RBB Bancorp, parent of Royal Business Bank, for $117 million.
- Union Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition company, in its combination with Bioceres, Inc., a Latin American agricultural biotech company and subsidiary of Bioceres S.A., named Private Equity Deal of the Year for 2019 by Latin Lawyer.
- Castle Harlan, Inc. in its purchase of production equipment manufacturing assets from Exterran Corporation.
- The Republic of Turkey in numerous USD and euro-dominated debt offerings raising more than $10 billion aggregate, including Sharia-compliant sukuk transactions, and related hedging transactions.
June 9, 2020
SEC Amends Financial Disclosure Rules Regarding Acquired and Disposed Businesses
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2017
- B.S., Finance, Operations Management, Boston College, 2014
- New York