Tracy Belton focuses on mergers, acquisitions and dispositions of US and international public and private companies in various industries, including private equity, healthcare, financial institutions, pharmaceutical, real estate investment, consumer products, medical devices, and defense.
Ms. Belton also has experience in securities matters, including initial and secondary public offerings and compliance with SEC, NASDAQ, and NYSE reporting requirements. She also advises publicly held and private companies on a wide variety of corporate governance and day-to-day corporate as well as transactional matters.
In her pro bono practice, Ms. Belton represents tax-exempt organizations in day-to-day corporate and transactional matters. She also counsels clients on forming, dissolving, and merging tax-exempt organizations.
Ms. Belton received her law degree from St. John's University School of Law, where she was an Executive Publications Editor for the American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review.
- Onex Corporation in the sale of USI Insurance Services to an affiliate of KKR & Co. L.P. and Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec for an enterprise value of $4.3 billion.
- American Securities in the sale of portfolio company Robertson Fuel Systems LLC, a leading producer of auxiliary fuel systems for military rotorcraft, to HEICO Electronic Technologies Corp. for $255 million.
- Onex Corporation in its investment in Schumacher Group, a leading US provider of outsourced emergency and hospital medicine clinical staffing, as well as healthcare advisory services, and subsequent acquisition by Schumacher Group of Hospital Physician Partners (HPP), the fourth largest US provider of emergency and hospital medicine clinical staffing services.
- Onex Corporation in its sale of The Warranty Group, Inc., a leading global provider of warranty solutions and related programs, to private equity firm TPG for an enterprise value of approximately $1.5 billion.
- Onex Corporation and its affiliates in an investment of $871 million in JELD-WEN, the world's largest residential door and window maker.
- JD, St. John's University School of Law, 2007, cum laude
- BA, International Affairs, George Washington University, 2004, cum laude, with honors
- New York