John Fiorenzo focuses on corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, asset and stock acquisitions, private equity and venture investments, and licensing and collaboration agreements. He also has experience representing clients with respect to corporate governance and other general corporate and commercial matters.
During law school, Mr. Fiorenzo was a member of the Fordham Urban Law Journal.
- Virtuoso Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition company, on its combination with Wejo Limited to take the UK-based leader in connected vehicle data public in an equity value deal of approximately $1.1 billion.
- AstraZeneca in agreements for the funding and global distribution of the University of Oxford's potential COVID-19 vaccine as well as the establishment of its global manufacturing and supply chain for the vaccine, including agreements with the Serum Institute of India (SII) and the governments of Germany, France, Italy, and the Netherlands.
- The Saul Zaentz Company and its subsidiary, Middle-earth Enterprises, in the sale of the worldwide film, stage, video game, and merchandising rights in The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien to Embracer Freemode Iconic Holding Inc., a subsidiary of the Swedish gaming company, Embracer Group.
- Merchant e-Solutions, Inc., a leading payments and commerce solutions provider, in its sale to Integrum Holdings, a private investment firm, in a transaction valued at $290 million.
- Pharmacosmos A/S in the acquisition of Abfero Pharmaceuticals, a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company dedicated to treating diseases of iron overload.
- Comoto Holdings and its private equity sponsor Prospect Hill Growth Partners (f/k/a J.W Childs Equity Growth Partners) in the acquisition of J&P Cycles, the industry's largest omni-channel retailer or aftermarket products for the American V-Twin rider.
- RLS Partners on its acquisition of the assets of Performance Cold Storage, a cold storage warehousing and transportation service provider.
- Enphase Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENPH), a global energy management technology company, in its acquisition of Sofdesk, Inc., a Montreal-based supplier of microinverter-based solar-plus-storage systems.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2018, cum laude, Paul Fuller Scholar, Dean's List
- B.S., Finance & Accounting, Boston College, 2012
- New York