Robert Fischbeck advises physician practices, domestic and international banks and other financial institutions, and other corporate clients in various corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions and capital markets transactions. Mr. Fischbeck also advises borrowers in connection with bank financings and sponsors in connection with commercial paper programs and negotiates and drafts related credit documentation.
Mr. Fischbeck has also counseled banks and other financial services companies in a broad range of regulatory and governance matters, including advocacy and compliance efforts in major Dodd-Frank Act implementation areas.
- Two Bay Area eye care practices, one New Jersey eye care practice, and one Washington, DC area retina practice, in sale transactions and entry into practice management arrangements with portfolio companies of private equity buyers.
- WorldStrides in its acquisition of educational travel brands Brightspark US, Brightspark Canada, World Class Vacations, Jumpstreet and Educatours from Travelopia.
- Foreign bank's US branch in $115 million asset-backed commercial paper program and addition of UK entities.
- Capital One (NYSE: COF) in its acquisition of Wikibuy, a fintech company.
- Carestream Health, Inc. in the sale of its healthcare information systems (HCIS) business to Royal Philips, a global leader in health technology.
- Dental support organization in the $67 million refinancing of its credit facilities.
- JD, Stanford Law School, 2013
- BA, Economics, Yale University, 2010
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Member, American Bar Association, Banking Law Committee
- Member, American Bar Association, Consumer Financial Services Committee
- Member, American Bar Association, Mergers and Acquisitions Committee