Therese Fox represents public and private companies and investors in connection with a variety of corporate and financial matters, including general corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and private equity investing.
Ms. Fox graduated from the University of Colorado Law School, where she was the Managing Editor for the University of Colorado Law Review. Ms. Fox was also the recipient of the George Bermant Award for best student work in securities law. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Fox clerked in the Denver office of a U.S. law firm specializing in energy transactional law.
Before pursuing the law, Ms. Fox spent seven years working for Accenture Consulting, where she focused on acquisitions, divestments, and large scale system migrations for Fortune 100 companies. Her work focused on the industries of oil and gas, energy and utilities, pharmaceuticals, and telecommunications.
- National Securities Clearing Corporation in its offering of $1 billion aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2023 and $750 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2025, under Rule 144A and Reg S.
- F&I Sentinel, the automotive industry’s leading financing compliance and regulatory risk mitigation solutions provider, in its sale of a 51 percent interest in the company to Calera Capital.
- AES Corporation, a Fortune 500 company and leading power company globally, in its strategic investment of $1.5 billion in Uplight, Inc., an end-to-end energy solutions company focused on energy efficiency and reducing carbon emissions.
- CS Wind, a Korea-based wind tower manufacturer, in its $150-million acquisition of one of the world’s largest tower manufacturing facilities and its associated US-based business from the Danish wind turbine manufacturer Vestas Wind Systems A/S.
- An independent energy company in its sale of certain Permian basin non-participating royalty interests and overriding royalty interests for $65 million.
- Oblong, Inc., maker of multi-stream collaboration solutions (Nasdaq: OBLG), in its $12.4 million registered direct offering.
- Taseko Mines Limited, a Vancouver-based mining company, in its $400 million secured high yield bond capital raise.
- RIV Capital, a publicly traded investment firm based in Canada (OTCMKTS: CNPOF), in a strategic investment of $150 million by The Hawthorne Collective, a subsidiary of Scotts Miracle-Gro.
- Concrete Pumping Holdings, a leading provider of concrete pumping services and concrete waste management in the U.S. and U.K. (Nasdaq: BBCP), in its series of strategic acquisitions, including the acquisition of Hi-Tech Concrete Pumping Services PCD, LLC and the acquisition of Pioneer Control Group Inc.
- J.D., University of Colorado Law School, 2020
- B.A./B.S., Finance and Marketing, Washington University in St. Louis, 2010, Dean's List of Honor Students
- Volunteers with Imerman Angels, in partnership with the national non-profit BrightPink, as a mentor in the PinkPal program.
- Board Member, Colorado Lawyers Committee, Young Lawyers Division