Eric Levine’s practice encompasses a wide range of complex business transactions, with an emphasis on M&A transactions on behalf of public and private companies, as well as private equity sponsors. With more than 15 years of M&A and corporate law experience, Eric has worked extensively with companies in the technology, tech services, and life sciences industries on a range of transactions with values ranging from several million to billions of dollars, including M&A, venture and growth equity investments, and joint ventures. He also has experience representing underwriters and issuers in connection with U.S.-registered and global offerings of equity and debt and advising public companies on their periodic reporting requirements.
Eric previously served as Assistant General Counsel at a NASDAQ-listed medical technology and diagnostics company, where he led the legal department’s M&A and transactional function. He also spent three years in the Hong Kong and Singapore offices of a leading global law firm, during which time he gained considerable experience working on a range of cross-border capital markets and corporate transactions throughout Asia.
- CGI Inc. (TSX: GIB.A; NYSE: GIB), a leading multinational information technology consulting and systems integration company, in its acquisition of Array Holding Company Inc., a leading digital services provider that optimizes mission performance for the U.S. Department of Defense and other government organizations.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (NASDAQ CTSH), a Fortune 500 professional consulting firm, in the following acquisitions:
- Magenic Technologies Inc., an IT consulting and custom software development services company.
- Ness Digital Engineering’s ServiceNow business unit in an asset sale.
- 10th Magnitude Holdings LLC, cloud specialist focused exclusively on the Microsoft Azure cloud computing platform.
- Tin Roof Software LLC, a custom software and digital product development services company in an asset sale.
- BSI Corporate Holdings Inc. (d/b/a New Signature), a leading independent Microsoft public cloud transformation specialist.
- Collaborative Solutions Holdings LLC, a global consultancy specializing in Workday enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.
- Levementum LLC, a digital marketing consultancy specializing custom cloud solutions using Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Contino Holding Inc. a technology consulting firm specializing in enterprise DevOps methodologies and advanced data platforms.
- Xilinx Inc. (NADSAQ: XLNX), a publicly listed technology and semiconductor company that designs and develops programmable devices in the following acquisitions:
- Solarflare Communications Inc., a developer of next-generation FPGA-enabled video codec technology.
- NGCodec, a leading provider of high-performance, low-latency networking solutions.
- Hostway Corporation, a leading provider of hosted information technology solutions, in its sale to Littlejohn & Co LLC, a CT-based private investment firm.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2006
- B.A., Tufts University, 2003
- New York