Eric Levine’s practice encompasses a wide range of complex business transactions; with an emphasis on M&A, strategic investments, private equity transactions and related corporate and securities law matters. Mr. Levine has experience representing both emerging and mature companies in a variety of industries, including technology, life sciences, aerospace and telecommunications industries. Mr. Levine has also represented both underwriters and issuers in connection with both US registered and global offerings of equity and debt, as well as financial advisers in liability management transactions.
Mr. Levine also has experience representing companies with respect to public offerings, securities law reporting and compliance, and general corporate matters relating to joint ventures and corporate governance.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Levine spent three years in the Hong Kong and Singapore offices of a major international firm, during which time he gained significant experience working on a range of cross-border transactions throughout Asia.
- Carestream Health in the sale of its digital dental business to funds managed by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and CareCapital Advisors Limited.
- Pfizer Inc. in various acquisitions and investments, including its acquisition of Bamboo Therapeutics Inc. (a biotechnology company focused on developing gene therapies for the treatment of patients with certain rare diseases), as well as its venture capital investments in several early stage biopharmaceutical companies focused on designing and developing novel therapies.
- Novartis in the acquisition of Admune Therapeutics, a clinical stage biotechnology company, broadening Novartis' immune-oncology pipeline.
- Wheels Up in its Class B equity raise of $115 million and Class C equity raise of $117.5 million.
- American Securities in its sale of specialty paper coating and finishing company FiberMark Inc. to Neenah Paper Inc., a leading global specialty materials company, for $120 million.
- Spirit AeroSystems, Inc. in the sale of its Gulfstream wing work packages and related assets at Spirit's Tulsa, Oklahoma facility, to Triumph Group, Inc.
- Tequila Avión, an ultra premium tequila brand, in its agreement with Pernod Ricard, the world's co-leader in spirits and wines, granting exclusive global distribution rights to Pernod Ricard, and its sale of a majority stake in the Avión Spirits LLC joint venture to Pernod Ricard USA.
- Hostway in its sale to Littlejohn & Co, LLC, a CT-based private investment firm.
- J.W. Childs Equity Partners in the sale of JA Holding, Inc., the parent company of the American clothing brand Joseph Abboud, to Men's Wearhouse for approximately $97.5 million in cash.
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, 2006
- BA, Tufts University, 2003
- New York