Charlotte Mallorie has significant experience litigating in the High Court. Ms. Mallorie undertakes large-scale and complex commercial litigation and has acted on banking and restructuring litigation, shareholder and private equity disputes, civil fraud cases, freezing injunctions, construction disputes, follow-on damages actions and professional negligence claims.
In addition to her work in private practice, Ms. Mallorie has spent time on secondment in the National Risk Management team in one of the big four financial services firms.
- Minority shareholder in a major, high-value unfair prejudice shareholder dispute relating to the affairs of the holding company of the well-known Radisson Edwardian Hotel chain in the London High Court. Successfully obtained buyout order against majority holders.
- Acting in a dispute relating to the financial restructuring of a group of companies.
- Acting on behalf of banks in respect of disputes arising out of transactions subject to ISDA Master Agreements.
- Advising on high-value disputes for private equity houses and advised on compliance programmes to be implemented within the PE House and portfolio companies.
- Shareholder and unfair prejudice disputes.
- Acting on a high value, complex construction disputes in the Middle East.
- Various High Court freezing injunctions.
- Representing a number of leading professional indemnity insurers on a variety of high value negligence claims.
"Associate to Watch" – Commercial and Corporate Litigation (2018-2019)
- LLB, University of Southampton, 2004
- England and Wales
- Associate Chair, London Commercial Litigators' Forum Associates' Committee
- Member, Select Committee assisting Blair J and Knowles J with amendments to the Commercial Court Guide
- Advisor, Citizens' Advice Bureau, Royal Courts of Justice