Wilson Mudge's practice encompasses all aspects of antitrust law, including transactional matters before the FTC, DOJ, and FCC, government civil and criminal investigations, civil litigation, and client counseling. He regularly represents clients in a wide variety of industries, including telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, food service, software, machine components, chemicals, and others.
- Reyes Holdings in obtaining FTC clearance for the $2 billion sale of its Reinhart FoodService business to Performance Food Group.
- Komatsu Ltd. before the DOJ in connection with its approximately $2.9 billion agreement to acquire high-productivity mining equipment company, Joy Global.
- AT&T Inc. before the FCC in connection with its acquisitions of DIRECTV and Leap Wireless.
- AT&T Inc. in obtaining DOJ and FCC approval for its acquisitions of wireless telecommunications providers Allied Wireless, Dobson Communications Corp., and Centennial Communications Corp., and wireless properties divested by Verizon and ALLTEL.
- Owens Corning before the FTC in connection with its acquisition of certain fiberglass composites and reinforcements assets of Compagnie de Saint Gobain.
- Adobe in its $3.4 billion acquisition of Macromedia, a leading developer of software used by creative professionals and web developers. Transaction permitted to close without divestitures after second request.
- SBC Communications in obtaining US and international antitrust approvals for SBC's $16 billion acquisition of AT&T Corp. forming the new AT&T Inc.
Antitrust: Merger Control (2017)
- JD, American University, Washington College of Law, 1996, summa cum laude
- BA, Michigan State University, 1990
- District of Columbia
- US District Court, District of Columbia