Carlos Pelaez has experience on capital markets, finance and mergers and acquisitions transactions. He has represented issuers and underwriters in equity and debt transactions for corporate, financial institutions and sovereign clients in SEC registered and unregistered transactions. Prior to joining the firm, he was an associate at another large New York law firm.
Mr. Pelaez received his JD from University of Pennsylvania Law School and a BA from the University of Chicago.
- Car manufacturer in connection with its US$7.1 billion bankruptcy exit financing.
- Insurance company in a US$610 million Triple-X financing.
- Car manufacturer in connection with its US$400 million financing for the construction of an assembly plant in Mexico.
- Apparel retailer in connection with its US$60 million bankruptcy exit financing.
- JD, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2008
- BA, University of Chicago, 1998
- District of Columbia
- New York