Brady Randall's practice focuses on corporate transactions and investment management matters, including securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and the formation and maintenance of private investment funds.
During law school, Mr. Randall served as a research assistant at the University of Michigan Center on Finance, Law, and Policy.
- Wheels Up Partners Holdings LLC, the private aviation company, in its combination with Aspirational Consumer Lifestyle Corp., a special purpose acquisition company, at an enterprise value of $2.1 billion.
- The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation in its offering of $500 million of Series D Preferred Stock in accordance with Rule 144A.
- The Republic of Turkey in numerous USD and euro-dominated debt offerings raising more than $10 billion aggregate, including Sharia-compliant sukuk transactions, and periodic SEC reporting.
- UK-Based Pension Fund on its secondary market sale of certain investment fund interests, valued in excess of $300 million, to a secondary fund of funds.
- JD, University of Michigan Law School, 2019, cum laude
- BA, Economics, Loyola University Chicago, 2014
- New York