Michele Rowland focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, corporate and commercial finance transactions, restructurings and reorganizations, and general corporate matters. She represents middle-market companies in a variety of transactions and strategies, including: stock and asset sales, leveraged buyouts, auction sales, strategic add-on acquisitions, divestitures and carve-out transactions, business combinations, and distressed situations.
Ms. Rowland also represents borrowers in their finance transactions, including: ABL and term loan facilities, leveraged transactions, dividend recapitalizations, restructurings and reorganizations, and corporate financings. She has extensive experience in senior secured, first and second lien, unitranche, and asset-based financings.
Ms. Rowland represents companies across industries, including: private equity; agriculture; construction and infrastructure; telecommunications, media and technology; consumer and retail; and adult-use and medicinal cannabis.
- JD, Brooklyn Law School
- BA, University of Iowa, with honors
- New York
- Member of the Board of Directors, Association for Corporate Growth (2019–2022; Member since 2003)
- Member of the Board of Directors, Turnaround Management Association, Denver (2007-2010; Member since 2005)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, New York Bar Association