Marci Settle has experience in a variety of corporate and securities areas, including representing private equity, corporate, strategic, family office and venture capital clients in mergers, asset acquisitions, divestitures and private placement investments. Many of these transactions involve complex structural, governance and liquidity rights, including complicated preferred stock rights. Ms. Settle has extensive experience in limited liability companies and joint ventures, and she also provides general corporate, transactional, contract and "in-house" work for clients and their portfolio companies. She is experienced in internal corporate reorganizations for international companies, as well as acquisitions, restructurings and recapitalizations of financially-distressed companies (both in and out of bankruptcy), including lender debt to equity conversions.
- Pfizer Inc. in its acquisition of Therachon Holding AG, a clinical-stage biotechnology firm focusing on rare diseases. (pending)
- Harbour Point Capital in various acquisitions and investments, including its investments in Aligned Modern Health (a provider of retail-based health and wellness services) and Oak Street Health (a population health business operating primary care clinics focused on Medicare beneficiaries).
- American Securities in the sale of ASP Unifrax Holdings, Inc., a global industry leader in high temperature thermal management applications, to an affiliate of Clearlake Capital Group, L.P. (pending)
- The Halifax Group in its acquisition of ChanceLight Behavioral Health, Therapy & Education, a leading provider of behavioral health, therapy and education solutions.
- American Securities in the sale of SeaStar Solutions, a global provider of technology and system integration for the marine industry, to Dometic Group for $875 million.
- American Securities in the acquisition of Mortgage Contracting Services, a leading national provider of outsourced solutions for mortgage services across the mortgage cycle.
- Ultrafabrics LLC, a leading provider of high-performance polyurethane fabrics, on the sale of 84.21 percent of its equity to Daiichi Kasei Co., Ltd., a Japan-based die manufacturer listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, for approximately $126 million.
- Excel Orthopedic Rehabilitation P.A., the premier provider of sports and orthopedic physical therapy and rehabilitation services in northern New Jersey, in connection with a majority investment by a group led by Caymus Equity Partners.
- American Securities in the acquisitions by its portfolio company Fairmount Minerals of Great Plains Sand; the self-suspending proppant technology from Soane Energy; and nearly all of FTSI's sandmining operations, resin-coating plants and distribution terminals.
- Pulse Equity Partners in its acquisition, in partnership with Pinebridge Investments LLC and management, of Urgent Care of Connecticut, an operator of urgent care clinics with approximately 8 locations in Connecticut.
- Fremont Private Holdings and Pulse Equity Partners in their acquisition, in partnership with management, of In-Shape Health Clubs.
- Ingleside Investors, a family private office, in several investments, including Liazon Corp., a technology-based private health insurance exchange system.
- American Securities in various acquisitions and dispositions, including the acquisition of PDM Bridge, a leader in the bridge fabrication industry.
- Alpha Petrovision, a North American oil company, in connection with its reorganization.
- Med Opportunity Partners in several biopharmaceutical investments.
- Onex, a Canadian conglomerate, in its acquisition of a division of Boeing airplane for $1.5 billion and the subsequent restructuring of its holdings prior to a public sale.
- Creditors committee, led by WestLB, in connection with a 363 sale of an oil drillship called the Peregrine I.
- JD, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 1990
- BS, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business, 1987, cum laude, John Marshall Pre-Law Honor Society
- New York