Marisa White advises public and private companies, including private equity firms and their portfolio companies, on a wide variety of complex transactional matters, including domestic and international mergers, asset and stock acquisitions, private equity investments, recapitalizations, corporate restructurings and dispositions. She also has significant experience representing clients with respect to corporate governance and other general corporate and commercial matters. Ms. White has advised clients across a broad range of industries including aerospace and defense, consumer goods, government services, FinTech and technology, healthcare, and energy.
Ms. White attended St. John's University School of Law, where she was a member of the St. John's Law Review.
- Tata’s Natural Alchemy (also known as Tata Harper), a luxury skincare company, in its sale to AMOREPACIFIC Group, a South Korea-based beauty and cosmetics conglomerate.
- Merchant e-Solutions, Inc., a leading payments and commerce solutions provider, in its sale to Integrum Holdings, a private investment firm, in a transaction valued at $290 million.
- Harbour Point Capital, a private equity firm, in its investment in Midwest Medical Transport Company, a provider of interfacility transportation for large and mid-sized healthcare systems, critical access hospitals, and long-term care providers.
- Virtuoso Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition company, on its combination with Wejo Limited to take the UK-based leader in connected vehicle data public in an equity value deal of approximately $1.1 billion.
- Harbour Point Capital, a private equity firm, in its investment in AdvantageCare Rehabilitation and its affiliated companies (providers of rehabilitation, home care and healthcare consulting services).
- Enphase Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENPH), a global energy management technology company, in its acquisition of Sofdesk, Inc., a Montreal-based supplier of microinverter-based solar-plus-storage systems.
- Flightline Electronics, Inc., subsidiary of Ultra Electronics Holdings plc, a manufacturer of commercial and military aircraft instruments, in the sale of certain of its assets to Ontic Engineering and Manufacturing Inc., a manufacturer and distributor of air transportation equipment and supplies.
- Kongsberg Gruppen ASA (NO:KOG), an international technology company, in the sale of Hydroid, Inc., a leading supplier of small and autonomous underwater vessels, to Huntington Ingalls Industries (NYSE:HII) for $350 million.
- UnderSea Sensor Systems, Inc. (USSI), a subsidiary of Ultra Electronics Holdings plc, in the sale of its fuel cell business to Adaptive Energy LLC, a portfolio company of Sleeping Bear Capital.
- Wheels Up (NYSE: UP), a private aviation company, in several acquisitions, including the acquisition of Travel Management Company, a wholesale-focused light jet operator, the acquisition of certain material assets of Avianis Systems, LLC, a private aviation technology company, and the acquisition of Alante Air Charter, a Part 135 operator.
- Koepon Holding BV in its combination with Cooperative Resources International, forming URUS (a holding company with cooperative and private ownership), a global provider of bovine genetics and related services.
- Aligned Energy, LLC, an infrastructure technology company that offers data center solutions, in a strategic investment from Macquarie Infrastructure Partners.
- J.W. Childs Associates L.P., a private equity firm, in the sale of SIMCOM, a provider of flight simulator-based training services, to Directional Aviation Capital.
- Emigrant Capital, a private equity firm, in its acquisition of GOLF magazine and GOLF.com from Meredith Corporation.
- DC Capital, a private equity firm, in its acquisition of Janus Global Operations, a global logistics and stability operations contractor.
- Carestream Health, a portfolio company of Onex Corporation (TSX: ONEX), in the sale of its digital dental business to funds managed by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and CareCapital Advisors Limited.
- Ultra Electronics Holdings plc in its announced acquisition of Sparton Corporation for approximately $235 million (terminated).
- American Securities, a private equity firm, in its acquisition of Mortgage Contracting Services, a leading national provider of outsourced solutions for mortgage services across the mortgage cycle.
- Lonza, a Switzerland-based pharmaceutical, biotech and specialty ingredients supplier, in the strategic acquisition of InterHealth Nutraceuticals Inc., a portfolio company of Kainos Capital.
- Pamplona Capital Management, a private equity firm, in its acquisition of a majority stake of Alvogen, a multinational pharmaceutical company.*
- The Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. (NYSE: EL) in its acquisition of GLAMGLOW, a leading manufacturer and marketer of prestige beauty products.*
- The Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. (NYSE: EL) in its acquisition of RODIN olio lusso, a luxury skin care brand.*
- Defy Media, LLC in its acquisition of various digital gaming properties from Viacom Inc.*
- Jarden Corporation in its acquisition of Lifoam Holdings, Inc, a leading manufacturer of foam products.*
- The Coleman Company, Inc. in its sale of its propane business to Worthington Industries, Inc.*
- Kanders & Company, Inc. in its acquisition of Safariland, LLC, a leading manufacturer and brand of protective products for law enforcement and military, from BAE Systems.*
*Previous firm experience
- JD, St. John's University School of Law, 2008
- BA, University of Massachusetts Amherst, 2005, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- New Jersey