Marisa White advises public and private companies, including private equity firms and their portfolio companies, on a wide variety of complex transactional matters, including domestic and international mergers, asset and stock acquisitions, private equity investments, recapitalizations, corporate restructurings. dispositions, and joint ventures. She also has significant experience representing clients with respect to corporate governance and other general corporate and commercial matters. Marisa has advised clients across a broad range of industries including aerospace and defense, consumer goods, government services, FinTech and technology, healthcare, and energy.
Marisa attended St. John's University School of Law, where she was a member of the St. John's Law Review.
- The Necessity Retail REIT Inc. (NASDAQ: RTL) in its merger with Global Net Lease Inc. (NYSE: GNL), creating the third largest publicly traded net lease REIT with an aggregate real estate asset value of approximately US$9.6 billion, and its concurrent internalization of management functions provided by AR Global LLC and its affiliates.
- GMF Capital LLC, a private investment firm, in its acquisition of a majority interest in Motorsport Network Media LLC, a newly formed entity established to hold the media assets of the Motorsport Group, a global digital media platform specializing in Formula 1 racing and automotive coverage.
- Mayne Pharma Group Limited (ASX: MYX) in the sale of its generic prescription product portfolio to Dr. Reddy's Laboratories SA (NYSE: RDY).
- Grant County Mulch, a leading manufacturer and distributor of mulch, soil and decorative stone, in the sale of its bagging assets to Oldcastle APG Inc.
- Tata's Natural Alchemy (also known as Tata Harper), a luxury skincare company, in its sale to AMOREPACIFIC Group, a South Korea-based beauty and cosmetics conglomerate.
- Merchant e-Solutions Inc., a leading payments and commerce solutions provider, in its sale to Integrum Holdings, a private investment firm, in a transaction valued at US$290 million.
- Harbour Point Capital, a private equity firm, in its investment in Midwest Medical Transport Company, a provider of interfacility transportation for large and mid-sized healthcare systems, critical access hospitals, and long-term care providers.
- Virtuoso Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition company, on its combination with Wejo Limited to take the UK-based leader in connected vehicle data public in an equity value deal of approximately US$1.1 billion.
- Harbour Point Capital, a private equity firm, in its investment in AdvantageCare Rehabilitation and its affiliated companies (providers of rehabilitation, home care and healthcare consulting services).
- Enphase Energy Inc. (NASDAQ: ENPH), a global energy management technology company, in its acquisition of Sofdesk Inc., a Montreal-based supplier of microinverter-based solar-plus-storage systems.
- Flightline Electronics Inc., subsidiary of Ultra Electronics Holdings plc, a manufacturer of commercial and military aircraft instruments, in the sale of certain of its assets to Ontic Engineering and Manufacturing Inc., a manufacturer and distributor of air transportation equipment and supplies.
- Kongsberg Gruppen ASA (NO:KOG), an international technology company, in the sale of Hydroid Inc., a leading supplier of small and autonomous underwater vessels, to Huntington Ingalls Industries (NYSE:HII) for US$350 million.
- UnderSea Sensor Systems Inc. (USSI), a subsidiary of Ultra Electronics Holdings plc, in the sale of its fuel cell business to Adaptive Energy LLC, a portfolio company of Sleeping Bear Capital.
- Wheels Up (NYSE: UP), a private aviation company, in several acquisitions, including the acquisition of Travel Management Company, a wholesale-focused light jet operator, the acquisition of certain material assets of Avianis Systems LLC, a private aviation technology company, and the acquisition of Alante Air Charter, a Part 135 operator.
- Koepon Holding BV in its combination with Cooperative Resources International, forming URUS (a holding company with cooperative and private ownership), a global provider of bovine genetics and related services.
- Aligned Energy LLC, an infrastructure technology company that offers data center solutions, in a strategic investment from Macquarie Infrastructure Partners.
- J.W. Childs Associates L.P., a private equity firm, in the sale of SIMCOM, a provider of flight simulator-based training services, to Directional Aviation Capital.
- Emigrant Capital, a private equity firm, in its acquisition of GOLF magazine and GOLF.com from Meredith Corporation.
- DC Capital, a private equity firm, in its acquisition of Janus Global Operations, a global logistics and stability operations contractor.
- Carestream Health, a portfolio company of Onex Corporation (TSX: ONEX), in the sale of its digital dental business to funds managed by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and CareCapital Advisors Limited.
- Ultra Electronics Holdings plc in its announced acquisition of Sparton Corporation for approximately US$235 million (terminated).
- American Securities, a private equity firm, in its acquisition of Mortgage Contracting Services, a leading national provider of outsourced solutions for mortgage services across the mortgage cycle.
- Lonza, a Switzerland-based pharmaceutical, biotech and specialty ingredients supplier, in the strategic acquisition of InterHealth Nutraceuticals Inc., a portfolio company of Kainos Capital.
- Pamplona Capital Management, a private equity firm, in its acquisition of a majority stake of Alvogen, a multinational pharmaceutical company.*
- The Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. (NYSE: EL) in its acquisition of GLAMGLOW, a leading manufacturer and marketer of prestige beauty products.*
- The Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. (NYSE: EL) in its acquisition of RODIN olio lusso, a luxury skin care brand.*
- Defy Media LLC in its acquisition of various digital gaming properties from Viacom Inc.*
- Jarden Corporation in its acquisition of Lifoam Holdings, Inc, a leading manufacturer of foam products.*
- The Coleman Company, Inc. in its sale of its propane business to Worthington Industries, Inc.*
- Kanders & Company, Inc. in its acquisition of Safariland LLC, a leading manufacturer and brand of protective products for law enforcement and military, from BAE Systems.*
*Previous firm experience
- J.D., St. John's University School of Law, 2008
- B.A., University of Massachusetts Amherst, 2005, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- New Jersey
- Member, American Bar Association, Business Law Section