Marisa White focuses on mergers and acquisitions, capital markets transactions, corporate governance, and general business representation. She has experience representing both public and private companies in a variety of industries, including private equity, consumer products, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and technology.
Ms. White has represented financial and strategic buyers and sellers in complex mergers, acquisitions, and dispositions, as well as representing NYSE- and NASDAQ-listed companies in public and private equity offerings, bond offerings, and tender offers. She also advises public companies in corporate governance matters and securities law compliance, including all aspects of registration and reporting under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Ms. White attended St. John's University School of Law, where she was a member of the St. John's Law Review.
- American Securities, a private equity fund, in its acquisition of Mortgage Contracting Services, a leading national provider of outsourced solutions for mortgage services across the mortgage cycle.
- Lonza, a Switzerland-based pharmaceutical, biotech and specialty ingredients supplier, in the strategic acquisition of InterHealth Nutraceuticals Inc., a portfolio company of Kainos Capital.
- Pamplona Capital Management, a private equity fund, in its acquisition of a majority stake of Alvogen, a multinational pharmaceutical company.*
- The Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. in its acquisition of GLAMGLOW, a leading manufacturer and marketer of prestige beauty products.*
- The Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. in its acquisition of RODIN olio lusso, a luxury skin care brand.*
- Defy Media, LLC in its acquisition of various digital gaming properties from Viacom Inc.*
- Jarden Corporation in its acquisition of Lifoam Holdings, Inc, a leading manufacturer of foam products.*
- Jarden Corporation in several capital market transactions, including its tender offer of common stock and private offerings of convertible notes and common stock.*
- The Coleman Company, Inc. in its sale of its propane business to Worthington Industries, Inc.*
- Kanders & Company, Inc. in its acquisition of Safariland, LLC, a leading manufacturer and brand of protective products for law enforcement and military, from BAE Systems.*
*Previous firm experience
- JD, St. John's University School of Law, 2008
- BA, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, 2005, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- New Jersey