In this issue:
- Q&A with Arnold & Porter PTAB Practitioner Betsy Long
- Recent Director Review Decisions
- Recent PTAB Case Regarding Priority Issues in the Context of Section 325(d) and Alleged Stealth 112 Challenges: Motorola Mobility LLC v. Largan Precision Co., Ltd., IPR2022-01156, Paper 13 (Jan. 4, 2023)
- Recent PTAB Decision Denying Institution of Post-Grant Review Which Included Section 101, 112, and 325(d) Issues: Risen (Suzhou) Pharma Tech. Co. Ltd. v. Alzheon, Inc., PGR2022-00051, Paper 14 (Jan. 13, 2023)
- Recent PTAB Decision Applying and Distinguishing the Director’s OpenSky Decision: Cisco Systems, Inc. v. Centripetal Networks, Inc., IPR2022-01151, Paper 12 (Jan. 4, 2023)
- Upcoming Events and Speaking Engagements
- Other Notable Developments
* Drew Needham contributed to this newsletter. Mr. Needham is a graduate of the University of Maryland School of Law and is employed at Arnold & Porter's Washington, DC office. Mr. Needham is admitted only in Maryland. He is not admitted to the practice of law in the District of Columbia.
© Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP 2023 All Rights Reserved. This newsletter is intended to be a general summary of the law and does not constitute legal advice. You should consult with counsel to determine applicable legal requirements in a specific fact situation.