Investing in Cannabis
Panel Discussion Followed by Q&A
25 Old Broad Street Tower 42
For many companies in the start-up phase of their different product offerings, the fast developing cannabis market in the UK is characterized by a multi-layered and complex regulatory regime.
Join our panel discussion for an overview of the key issues and challenges involved in investing in the cannabis market. Speakers include key members of Arnold & Porter's inter-disciplinary Cannabis team, as well as two cannabis market specialists: Patrick Morton from Supreme Heights, a leading investor in European-based cannabis companies; and Ryan Tomkins from Jefferies International.
Arnold & Porter Speakers
- Simon Firth, Partner, Investment Management
- Jeremy Willcocks, Partner, Corporate Finance
- Adela Williams, Partner, Life Sciences Regulatory
- Patrick Morton, CEO, Supreme Heights
- Ryan Tomkins, Cannabis Research Associate, Jefferies International