Public International Law in the UK, Post-Brexit
Presented by "new voices" in public international law, and moderated by members of the Young Public International Law Group (YPILG) Board, this webinar will explore a wide range of perspectives on the topic of public international law in the UK, post-Brexit:
- Maria Fogdestam-Agius of Volterra Fietta will present on the topic of "Post-Brexit EU-UK dispute settlement: critical and contentious issues"
- Jackie McArthur of Essex Court Chambers will cover "Post-Brexit claims by individuals under public international law"
- Bart Wasiak of Arnold & Porter will speak about the "Prospect of Brexit-related investment-treaty claims"
- Joel Dahlquist of Arbitration Chambers will present on "The role of UK courts in investment-treaty arbitration post-Brexit"
- Elizabeth Chan of Three Crowns LLP will address the topic of "The UK's post-Brexit investment policy: a (lost) opportunity for novel design choices?"
The event will be moderated by Lucas Bastin of Essex Court Chambers and Laura Rees-Evans of Fietta LLP. Patricio Grané Labat of Arnold & Porter will offer brief introductory remarks.