Arnold & Porter Recognized in Chambers Asia-Pacific 2020
Chambers Asia-Pacific highlighted Arnold & Porter as a "Leading Firm" in two practice areas and recognized five attorneys as "Leading Individuals" in its 2020 edition. Chambers Asia-Pacific spans the region's largest and smallest jurisdictions, including Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Nepal, Afghanistan, and nine Pacific Island nations.
The below attorneys were recognized by Chambers Asia-Pacific:
- Andrew Shaoyu Chen—Life Sciences (International Firms) (China)
- Jun Hee Kim—Dispute Resolution: International Firms (South Korea)
- James K. Lee—Dispute Resolution: International Firms (South Korea)
- J. David Park—International Trade/WTO (Asia-Pacific Region)
- John Tan—Corporate Investigations/Anti-Corruption (International Firms) (China) and Life Sciences (International Firms) (China)