Arnold & Porter Recognized in Chambers Asia-Pacific 2021
Chambers Asia-Pacific highlighted Arnold & Porter as a "Leading Firm" in three practice areas and recognized five attorneys as "Leading Individuals" in its 2021 edition. Chambers Asia-Pacific spans the region's largest and smallest jurisdictions, including Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Nepal, Afghanistan, and nine Pacific Island nations.
Editors of the Chambers Asia-Pacific guide called Arnold & Porter's International Trade practice in the Asia-Pacific region an "established practice" offering a "one-stop service." The firm's Life Sciences group in China was highlighted for its ability to "advise across the spectrum of life sciences mandates" and was pinpointed as "well placed to handle litigation and cross-border transactional work on behalf of life sciences clients." Arnold & Porter's South Korea office was recognized in Dispute Resolution: International Firms, with Chambers editors saying its "recently expanded practice" offers "experience in cross-border litigation, international trade disputes and class actions on behalf of clients from the engineering, construction, technology and shipping sectors."
The below practices were recognized by Chambers Asia-Pacific:
- International Trade/WTO—Asia-Pacific Region
- Life Sciences (International Firms)—China
- Dispute Resolution: International Firms—South Korea
The below attorneys were recognized by Chambers Asia-Pacific:
- Andrew Shaoyu Chen—Life Sciences (International Firms) (China)
- Jun Hee Kim—Dispute Resolution: International Firms (South Korea)
- James K. Lee—Dispute Resolution: International Firms (South Korea)
- J. David Park—International Trade/WTO (Asia-Pacific Region)
- John Tan—Corporate Investigations/Anti-Corruption (International Firms) (China) and Life Sciences (International Firms) (China)