Pantea Garroussi advises clients on negotiating and structuring the complex commercial transactions driving their business, with a particular emphasis on acquiring and commercializing intellectual property rights. Her experience spans industries (medical devices, real estate/hospitality, software, publishing, and more), providing insights into novel matters for both established business and emerging technology and business models.
Skilled at solution-oriented negotiations and creative problem-solving for contract disputes and infringement claims, Ms. Garroussi focuses on her clients’ objectives, values and culture to facilitate long-term business relationships and resolve disputes with contract partners while preserving future business prospects.
- Multiple clients across industries in coordinating procurement of POS, ERP and CRM systems.
- Innovative technology research company in funding and managing collaborative technical research.
- Major publication in hard-copy and online technical-content publishing and distribution agreements.
- Restaurant chain in joint ventures for expanding.
- Major mining joint venture in intellectual property contribution and cross-licensing agreements.
- Luxury boutique hotel chain in technology procurement.
- Multiple brands in resolving trademark infringement and litigation issues.
- Medical device companies in engineering, prototyping and manufacturing ventures and clinical test database management.
- Public health research and policy leader in procuring and centralizing water sampling data.
- LL.M., Taxation, University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 1996
- J.D., University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 1993
- B.S., Santa Clara University, 1989