Alexa Krantz has represented both private and public companies on a variety of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance matters, IPOs, and in the preparation of periodic securities law filings.
Alexa attended the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law. She was a staff editor on the Cardozo Law Review and holds a Certificate in Bioethics from a joint program between Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law and Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
- ManageYOURiD, a leading software provider of identity management, risk mitigation, and personal privacy services to commercial, government, and individual consumers, in its sale to System High Corporation, a portfolio company of Enlightenment Capital.
- American Securities in its sale of Milk Specialties Global, a leader in human and animal nutrition, to Butterfly, a California-based private equity firm.
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, 2020, Cardozo Law Review
- B.A., Psychology, minors in Public Health and Health Sector Management & Policy, University of Miami, 2016
- New York
- Volunteer, Friendship Circle UES