Understanding the Biden Administration's Potential Impact on Consumer Products
The Biden Administration's policies and priorities differ significantly from the previous administration in many areas impacting consumer product companies and retailers. As the administration acts to rebuild the economy and address the COVID-19 pandemic—as well as confront complex regulatory issues relating to health, the environment, labor, competition, and customs enforcement—there are already trends emerging that can help consumer product companies and retailers anticipate what's ahead.
A cross-practice team of our of attorneys provides perspectives on the following federal government agencies' agendas:
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Food and Drug Administration
- Federal Trade Commission—Bureau of Competition and Bureau of Consumer Protection
- US Customs and Border Protection