Banking and Finance Update: Intelligent Use of AI in Financial Services: Reducing Legal and Business Risk
Our updates continue in 2021 with insights into how issues affecting the financial services sector are evolving under the Biden Administration.
As artificial intelligence increasingly becomes an important tool for financial services organizations to inform lending decisions, compliance, employment practices, investment management, and other functions, it also brings a variety of challenges and increased risks. Join us for cross-practice insights about into how best to meet these challenges and reduce these risks.
- What the recent Request for Information from US federal banking supervisors portends for examinations and enforcement
- How privacy laws including the GDPR and US state privacy laws, may affect the use of AI in financial services
- How to prepare for broader regulation of AI
- How to use AI in employment decisions without getting into trouble
- What to consider when making investments in AI companies serving financial institutions