Under Washington's Glare: Understanding the Current Wave of Tech-Focused Antitrust Activism
Join us for a webinar directed at helping technology companies and their stakeholders understand and prepare for the heightened antitrust regulation and scrutiny from Washington. We'll examine the current legislative proposals and new enforcers, as well as the implications for the Silicon Valley ecosystem—from fundraising and M&A to corporate strategy and risk management.
- Update on Tech Antitrust Developments: A brief look at the proposed bills on Capitol Hill and the new enforcers in President Biden's Washington
- Implications for Silicon Valley: Understanding the potential impact on tech industry M&A and fundraising
- Adapting to the New Regime: Practical advice for companies and investors concerning effective business plans, corporate strategy and management of legal risk in the new environment
- Bill Baer, Brookings Institution, Visiting Fellow—Governance Studies; US Department of Justice, former Assistant Attorney General in charge of the Antitrust Division (2013–2016); Federal Trade Commission, former Director of the Bureau of Competition (1995–1999)
- Dipanjan "DJ" Deb, Francisco Partners, Founding Partner and Chief Executive Officer
- Ethan Zweig, Qatalyst Partners, Partner