Recent FinTech Developments in the Financial Services Industry
Our ongoing updates offer insights into issues affecting the financial services sector, with an emphasis on evolving approaches under the Biden Administration. In this session, members of our Financial Services group discuss recent FinTech trends and developments impacting the financial services industry.
- OCC/FDIC/Fed "sprint team" to review digital and other fintech policy issues and initiatives
- NYSDFS regulation of digital currency businesses and OCC digital & FinTech charters
- True lender and valid when made rules—divergent paths?
- The Fed's proposal for FinTech access to its payments system
- Future of ILC charters
- Deal trends and considerations in FinTech