Consumer Health and Personal Care Products Regulatory, Litigation & Enforcement Update
2021 in Review and a Preview of 2022
Arnold & Porter invites you to this complimentary CLE program tailored to industry professionals responsible for consumer health and personal care products. After presenting a brief look back at the key regulatory, litigation and enforcement issues impacting this sector in 2021, we will provide perspectives on the key challenges —and watchouts—for the coming year.
- Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Environmental Social and Corporate Governance (ESG)—Environmental Packaging Claims
- Corporate Philanthropy and Nonprofit Partnerships
- Bankruptcy-Related Issues
- Consumer Class Action Litigation (Product Liability & False Advertising)
- Lanham Act Competitor Challenges
- National Advertising Division (NAD) Proceedings
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Consumer Protection
- Privacy & Cyber
- California Issues
View the panelists here.