BTI Consulting Group Names Eight Arnold & Porter Attorneys as 2022 'BTI Client Service All-Stars'
BTI Consulting Group (BTI) recently named eight Arnold & Porter attorneys to its 2022 list of Client Service All-Stars. The 21st annual edition of the list is "the gold standard" used to identify attorneys delivering "the absolute best levels of client service."
The attorneys on BTI's list "continue to step up client service to world class service levels as they face the swirling changes of variants rolling on, evolving work from home time frames and fluctuating vaccine policies," according to the BTI Client Service All-Stars report.
The following Arnold & Porter attorneys were included in BTI's 2022 list:
- Anand Agneshwar–Product Liability Litigation
- Richard M. Alexander–Financial Services
- Michael J. Harris—Intellectual Property Litigation
- Michael A. Johnson–Commercial Litigation
- Ronald D. Lee–Government Contracts; Privacy, Cybersecurity & Data Strategy
- Timothy R. Macdonald–Complex Civil Litigation and Appeals
- Daphne O’Connor—Product Liability Litigation
- Asim Varma–Antitrust/Competition
The firm was also highlighted by BTI in several reports released in 2021, including the Client Service A-Team Report, a data-driven ranking that spotlights "the best of the best in client service delivery excellence" based on feedback from leading legal decision makers. BTI Client Service 30, which is a list of 30 firms singled out by general counsel as firms that deliver the highest level of client service." The firm was also named as a "Most Recommended Law Firm" of 2021 and one of the "39 Firms Most Feared in Litigation."
BTI also named Arnold & Porter as a "Litigation Leader" in the 2022 edition of its BTI Litigation Outlook Report. The report highlights the 48 "best law firms in complex commercial litigation."