Our Shanghai office was established in 1998 and currently has a team of talented legal professionals and support staff from the U.S. and China, serving both international and PRC clients.
We are seeking qualified Interns to join our Shanghai legal team:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interns are expected to work with a team of senior legal consultants and attorneys on matters in corporate, life science, compliance, and international arbitration practice areas.
- Undergraduate or graduate students from a top Chinese law school; Interns are expected to graduate in 2022 or 2023.
- Native fluency in Chinese with a high level of English proficiency;
- Diligent, self-motivated, team player, good organizational and communication skills;
- Experience as an intern at a foreign or top PRC law firm is a plus; and
- Interns require the commitment of working at least 4 days a week for three months.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications and resumes in English and Chinese will be accepted by Jade Huang, by email only (email@example.com). Please state in your email subject line: “AP Internship – University – Name”.
Arnold & Porter endeavors to make www.arnoldporter.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please email Amanda Leslie, Firmwide Director of Attorney Recruiting, at firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Arnold & Porter is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), age, marital or partnership status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family leave status, citizenship status, immigration status, ancestry, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Our firm's equal opportunity policy applies to all employment practices and terms and conditions, including, without limitation, recruitment, employment, assignment, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, disciplinary action and terminations. To achieve our goal of equal opportunity, Arnold & Porter maintains an affirmative action plan through which it makes good faith efforts to recruit, hire and advance in employment qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click EEO is the LAW and the Supplement poster.
Arnold & Porter is an EO Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.