The Legal 500 Latin America 2022 Recognizes Arnold & Porter Attorneys, Practices
The 2022 edition of The Legal 500 Latin America recognized ten Arnold & Porter attorneys and three practice areas: Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, and International Arbitration. The Legal 500 researches the global legal market using feedback from 250,000 in-house counsels and lawyers worldwide.
The guide distinguished Paolo Di Rosa as an elite "Leading Individual" and partner Mallory Silberman and counsel Carlos Pelaez as "Next Generation Partners."
The attorneys recognized in The Legal 500 are:
- Arturo Caraballo—Banking & Finance and Capital Markets
- Whitney Debevoise—Banking & Finance, Capital Markets and International Arbitration
- Paolo Di Rosa—International Arbitration
- Patricio Grané Labat—International Arbitration
- Gregory Harrington—Banking & Finance and Capital Markets
- Raul Herrera— Banking & Finance, Capital Markets and International Arbitration
- Alvaro Nistal—International Arbitration
- Carlos Pelaez— Banking & Finance and Capital Markets
- Mallory Silberman—International Arbitration
- Christopher Willott—Banking & Finance