Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Investigations and Enforcement Forum
Arnold & Porter hosted a complimentary, full-day program on the current state of federal and state investigations and enforcement activity involving the pharmaceutical and medical device industries. High-level former government enforcement attorneys offered their insights into current and developing government theories, and participants heard from experienced civil, criminal and regulatory enforcement counsel on how to anticipate and avoid enforcement, and drive successful resolutions when enforcement does occur.
Additional insights were provided by Andrew Bruck, Executive Assistant Attorney General, and David Eskew, Chief, Health Care & Government Fraud Unit, at the United States Attorney's Office, District of New Jersey.
- False Claims Act enforcement developments and trends
- Key risk areas including recent DOJ inquiries involving pricing and patient assistance programs, and developing state attorneys general actions
- Global anti-corruption investigations, defense and compliance
- Antitrust enforcement by the FTC and DOJ
- Current regulatory enforcement risks and trends