The Legal 500 Latin America 2019 Recognizes Arnold & Porter Attorneys, Practices
The 2019 edition of The Legal 500 Latin America recognized 12 Arnold & Porter attorneys and three practice areas: Banking & Finance, Capital Markets and International Arbitration. The Legal 500 researches the global legal market using feedback from 250,000 in-house counsels and lawyers worldwide.
- Arturo Caraballo—Banking & Finance and Capital Markets
- Whitney Debevoise—Banking & Finance, Capital Markets and International Arbitration
- Paolo Di Rosa—International Arbitration
- Christopher Dodd—Banking & Finance
- Dmitri Evseev—International Arbitration
- Gaela Gehring Flores—International Arbitration
- Patricio Grané Labat—International Arbitration
- Neil Goodman—Banking & Finance and Capital Markets
- Gregory Harrington—Banking & Finance and Capital Markets
- Raul Herrera—Capital Markets
- Carlos Pelaez—Banking & Finance and Capital Markets
- Mallory Silberman—International Arbitration
The guide distinguished Paolo Di Rosa as an elite "Leading Lawyer" and partner Mallory Silberman and counsel Carlos Pelaez as "Next Generation Lawyers."